Winter Means Scalp Health!
Are you starting to notice a drier, flaky scalp now that it’s gotten a bit colder outside? It happens to everyone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do anything about it! Healthy winter hair starts at the root and that’s why we put together our favorite winter dry scalp routine to help balance and nourish your scalp for your healthiest hair yet.
Our Favorite Winter Dry Scalp Routine
- Apply the Scalp & Skin Antiseptic directly onto your scalp and massage for 5 minutes. This helps to get rid of flakes and renew the scalp. Rinse out.
- Shampoo and rinse your hair with our Sulfate-Free Shampoo to cleanse your scalp without stripping any essential oils.
- Then, on soaking wet hair, follow with our Detangling Conditioner to moisturize your hair.
- Spray our Daily Leave-In all over your gorgeous locks after towel-drying or to wet hair for added moisture.
- Apply a small amount of our Anti-Frizz Silkening Growth Serum to your wet hair. Massage the serum into your scalp to stimulate and style as desired.