Take Care Of Your Scalp This November!
November is National Healthy Skin/Scalp Month! It is a friendly reminder that your scalp needs TLC just as much as the rest of your skin!
Typically, when looking for hair products, the primary focus is on products that will make your hair look shiny, control frizz, define curls, and a host of other things. Those products are numerous!!
However, Rucker Roots products do not only focus on the common types of hair conditions. Our products go much deeper….all the way to the "roots," you might say!
We know the importance of having a healthy scalp! How can you expect healthy hair if it is not growing from a healthy scalp?
How do you know whether or not your scalp is healthy? Below are a few things to look for that may mean your scalp is ready for some TLC:
- Do you have dandruff? This is a sign of a dry scalp that needs treatment! Our Scalp & Skin Antiseptic Pre-Shampoo renews your scalp care routine with natural antiseptic to clear the hair of flakes, odor-causing bacteria, and excess oils while soothing the scalp and stimulating hair growth.
- Do you have slow hair growth or limp, dull hair? This is a sign that you are not eating a healthy enough diet! Be sure you are getting the right amount of nutrients in your body! While waiting for your new healthy eating habits to kick in, be sure to use our Nourish + Restore Papaya & Mango Shampoo. Made with Papaya Seed Oil & Mango Butter makes a perfect combination for the scalp and hair. Mango Butter will strengthen and nourish the hair with essential nutrients that protect and prevent hair loss. The Papaya Seed Oil will restore balance to the scalp, which will make for a healthy environment for growth.
- Do you have an itchy scalp? This could result from extreme temperatures, dry air, or allergic reactions to shampoos, gels, hairspray, or conditioners. Wearing head coverings can protect your hair from the elements, and using quality hair products can help eliminate that itchy scalp. Try ou4 "Rock Your Roots" Scalp & Hair Oil that will moisturize and rejuvenate your scalp!
- Is your scalp oily or suffering from product buildup? Unless you use a leave-in product, you need to ensure that when you are shampooing your hair, you are thoroughly rinsing the products from your hair. Give your scalp a good scrubbing! Use our Smoothing Sulfate-Free Shampoo. It is made with a safe, clean formula that cleanses hair without stripping it of its natural oils. It helps remove buildup from the scalp, leaving hair more manageable while adding extra shine.
- Get a scalp massage! No guarantee it will make your hair grow quicker or stronger - but it feels AMAZING and can reduce stress!!
Please be sure to check out all of our exceptionally high-quality products on our website HERE. Remember - a healthy scalp gives your hair the perfect start to being healthy!