All-Natural Homemade Hair Mask Recipes
Hair Mask for Dandruff
Got those pesky white flakes sprinkling your otherwise fabulous hair? We have two perfect options for you!
Option 1: Homemade recipe
Apple Cider Vinegar-Honey Hair Mask for Dandruff
- Take one tablespoon each of apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Mix them with one tablespoon of curd and two drops of lemon.
- Pour the liquid onto your scalp and spread it all over.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it away.
Option 2: Rucker Roots Scalp Skin Antiseptic
Recharge and reset with our Scalp Antiseptic – just spray and massage! Five minutes is all you need for your scalp to feel like it’s had a spa sesh. This pre-shampoo treatment is here for the weaves and braids, but is perfect for all hair types. Even better, it’s made with good-for-you ingredients that boost hair growth while eliminating build-up and bad stuff. Good vibes only, naturally!
Aloe Vera Hair Mask for Shine
Want to add shine to your locks in a natural way? Here is a great recipe you can make yourself!
- Mix three teaspoons of fresh aloe vera gel with two teaspoons of yogurt one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix well and apply on hair and scalp.
- Massage the mixture into the scalp well for 10 minutes.
- Let it rest for half an hour and wash.
Egg Hair Mask for Volume
Love your hair, but need more of it? We can help you go big with this great recipe!
- Take 1 to 3 eggs depending on the thickness and length of your hair.
- Beat until frothy—add a few drops of lemon juice if you find the egg smell to be unpleasant.
- Apply to your hair and scalp simply using your fingers to spread the mixture evenly throughout your hair.
If you try any of these hair masks at home, we want to know! Tag us on IG and Twitter @RuckerRoots and FB @RuckerRootsProducts